Getting married and thinking of using cupcakes as your centrepiece, for the sweets table or as favours?
Having a party that you want to impress your guests with?
Nominating a friend or family member to make cupcakes for your special occasion?
Buying as a gift? Purchase a gift voucher, a great present for birthdays, christmas presents and all celebrations.
Well come along and learn the art of cupcake making, it’s open to anyone!
Mary our head baker will be passing on her skills, techniques and insider tips!
1. You’ll be baking from scratch, learning all techniques involved to make a perfectly moist, light and delicious cupcake. (Two flavours)
2. You’ll leave these to cool whilst we practice our piping skills using buttercream, which is always a lot
3. You’ll then be making buttercream ( 3 different flavours)
4. Finally you’ll be decorating your cupcakes creatively with sugarcrafted items, toppings and
5. You’ll be taking 6 cupcakes home, beautifully boxed.
6. You’ll be working in pairs to bake your cupcakes and make your buttercream.
10am till 1pm
Cost is £60pp
HOW TO BOOK:
Interested? Excited? Can’t wait?
Check out availability at and book online at KMC’s online shop
At our base in Northfield, all details will be sent out to you once booked.
(How about car sharing, or any problems with transport, catch the train to Northfield and we can come pick you up!
Please contact us via email or phone.